Dedicated to bringing together research on indirect translation
The IndirecTrans Network was set up in 2016 under the IndirecTrans 2 project. It brings together researchers with expertise in different languages, cultures and research interests, working towards a better understanding of the practice of indirect translation.
The network’s main goal is to:
- overcome fragmentation and contribute towards a long term, durable integration of (excellent but dispersed) research capacities
- maximise complementarities and synergies between network members
- accelerate the generation of new knowledge on indirect translation
- conceive and implement research projects
- secure funding for research on indirect translation.
At present the network brings together 19 researchers from 11 countries. See the graph below for details on network distribution. Biobibliographic details on network members are available here.